Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Level 3 Social Worker to work full-time within a Locality Team based in Rotherham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £33.14 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The team is ordinarily based at the Brookfield Centre in Swinton, Rotherham and covers the areas of Wath, Swinton, Brampton Bierlow and West Melton
- The team works with children and young people subject to child in need and child protection plans and will involve pre-proceedings, care and private law proceedings as well as working with looked after children
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.