Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 8 Social Worker to work based in Newham.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £37.44 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide systemic family interventions, complex social learning theory based parenting interventions, systemic networking, social work advise and assessments for children/young people and families
- Provide high quality evidence-based mental health assessment of children/young people in the Coborn
- Provide systemic and social work interventions for the child/young person and family admitted to the Coborn
- Provide mental health input to the network of the child/young person and family, as required
- Work closely with Social Care across East London boroughs, NCEL as well out of area admissions
- Participate with the MDT in providing advice and consultation regarding diagnoses and treatment to CAMHS colleagues, external agencies, working autonomously within professional guidelines
- Manage, plan and prioritise own clinical caseload and to exercise autonomous professional responsibility for the assessment and treatment, including management of risks
- Provide regular reports on outcome and progress to senior managers and Associate Clinical Director
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.