Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in St Helens for a Social Worker, within the Adult’s All Age Disability & Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £22.47 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Support provided to the AMHP rota may require some out of hours working but this can vary and support will be provided via the lead AMHP.
The team currently work from home and you will be provided with all the necessary IT equipment and support to enable you to do this successfully.
- Work with people from 18 years to 67 who have a physical disability, learning disability or enduring mental health diagnosis
- Responsible for the statutory functions of the Mental Health Act 1983
- Carry a complex caseload, undertake safeguarding investigations and support the AMHPs on the AMHP rota
- Undertake capacity, best interest decisions and COP DOL applications including 21 A Challenges
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.