Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Lambeth, within the Adults Service.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £28.38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Work within the acute inpatient wards and work alongside community mental health teams, voluntary sector organisations who in-reach to the wards (Eg: HAWK Project, One Support, King’s Homelessness Project).
- Support more timely discharge from the wards by leading on discharge planning, resource identification and co-ordinating appropriate support and discharge options where there are complex discharge needs.
- Work with people with complex social care needs who are on the delayed discharge list or who are at risk of becoming a delayed discharge.
- Complete complex social care assessments in partnership with the care co-ordinator.
- Begin identifying on admission people who are unlikely to be able to return home on discharge and begin planning for discharge and liaising with community teams.
- Lead on Mental Capacity Act work for inpatients where potential dispute or consideration of application for court of protection. To also be a key point of contact for legal cases regarding inpatient discharges.
- Liaise with community teams to support discharge and work with care co-ordinators to ensure safe discharge where cases require input.
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.