Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Southend-On-Sea in a CHC Hospital Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Doing online, telephone and visits to people in need of Care Act Assessments
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Safeguarding work
- Setting up support plans to meet the needs of the people we are working with.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- 2 years post qualified.
- Previously undertaken DST's for NHS CHC.
- Sound knowledge of the SET Procedures for Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and assessment and investigation skills.
- You will need to demonstrate that you have a proven ability in ensuring that adults and older people are appropriately safeguarded.
- It is essential that you have some hospital and/or community experience to understand the interface and delivery of care between Health and Social Care, to include a good working knowledge of Continuing Healthcare.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.