Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated x2 Social Workers to work full-time in Norwich within the older persons and physical disability team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Remote working from home, assessments completed via telephone/video call where possible. Face to face meetings likely once per week (could be subject to change)
- Conducting care needs assessments
- Formulating plans
- Putting together plans for funding panels
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Must have experience and competence in carrying out adult care needs assessments
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.