Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Team based in Sheffield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. There may be flexibility in terms of part time hours/part time being home based, although this may be reliant on the technology being available.
About the role:
- Working within the Adult Social Care element of the service, conducting care needs assessments (Care Act), formulating plans, putting together plans for funding panels, and social care reviews
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults Services
- Experience of mental health issues and how mental health difficulties may have an impact upon a person's care needs
This Social Worker job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.