Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Team based in Mildenhall, Suffolk. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is available on a 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will play a key role in promoting personalisation, independence, well-being and choice by providing a social care service to adults with care and support needs and their carers, carrying out complex strengths-based assessments / reviews, short term enablement plans, specialist mental capacity assessments, support plans and safeguarding plans.
- You will strive to support independence amongst people accessing our services, using our Supporting Lives, Connecting Communities framework and Signs of Safety and Wellbeing practice approach. This approach draws on strengths, resources and networks that people and families have, to identify and build solutions that work for them and respects people as experts in their own lives.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.