Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Reviewing Team based in Southend-on-Sea. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £31,371 - £36,876 per annum.
- This post is crucial to the delivery of person-centred care reviews and supporting adults to remain as independent as possible. Working alongside health colleagues to prevent adults from being admitted to long term residential care and supporting interdependence with the community, you will support adults and their carer's as a 'change agent' to build on their strengths, assets and abilities to self-manage.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Service
- Previous experience of working with within the adults sector is essential for this job as is the ability to write up assessments and make judgements quickly and effectively.
- You must have also completed your ASYE.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Amanda Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.