Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Notting Hill, within the Adults Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £51,000 per annum.
- Promote independence, choice and control for all vulnerable residents of the borough, including timely access to information and advice.
- Support the delivery of personalised care and support to residents of the borough in order to promote greater choice and control for service users and their carer’s.
- Work effectively and in partnership with other professionals from statutory and voluntary organisations.
- Participate in team and service developments including project work.
- Lead safeguarding investigations and ensure that practice and decision making is in accordance with local policies and procedures and the Care Act (2014). Decisions are underpinned by a good understanding of the Mental Capacity Act (2004) and reflects best practice in applying Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Maintain excellent records in line with the council’s case recording policy and be conversant with the Department’s I.T. systems.
- Prepare and contribute to supervision sessions and inform the line manager of all matters of a complex or contentious nature.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Previous experience within frontline adult social work.
- Ability to travel by public transport or personal vehicle.
- Available to work evenings/weekends and Bank holidays as and when necessary.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.