Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Relevant Person’s Representative to work part time (2 hours per week) based in Shropshire, within the Mental Health/DOLs Team.
The pay rate for this locum Relevant Person’s Representative job is £19.66 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
The role will be home based and will also require visiting a care home in Oswestry.
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- The role will be up to 2 hours a week, but will vary depending on circumstances
- Represent and support a person in residential care in all matters relating to the Mental Capacity Act / DOLS, including requesting a review, using an organisation's complaints procedure on the person's behalf or making an application to the Court of Protection
Requirements of the Relevant Person’s Representative:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Relevant Person’s Representative job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.