Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Northumberland, within the Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £225.01 per day and is a 3-month contract.
Due to current COVID restrictions, staff will be working from home. There is an opportunity for you to work in the office based in Blyth one day per week (subject to approval).
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults’ services
- Knowledge of working with clients with enduring mental illness
- Able to work autonomously and be able to offer peer support to your colleagues
- Flexibility and the ability to support multiple mental health teams if required
- Previous experience of supervising staff
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.