Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Senior Physiotherapist to work based in Wrexham.
The salary for this permanent Senior Physiotherapist job is £30,748 - £35,172 per annum.
- Provide specialist physiotherapy to patients, including those with complex needs, referred to Nightingale House Hospice; working within the multidisciplinary team as an autonomous practitioner, ensuring high standards of patient care are maintained in accordance with all Nightingale House Hospice aims, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Provide assessment and evaluation of individual patients’ needs and implement plans in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team.
- Act as a resource and support for hospice staff and other health professionals by offering specialist knowledge and skills.
- Deputise for the Rehabilitation Team Leader in operational management of the department.
- Assist in the development, co-ordination and delivery of a comprehensive physiotherapy service in close co-operation with the Rehabilitation Team Leader.
- Supervise and mentor the Technical Instructor, Physiotherapy Assistant, Volunteers and Students.
- Participate in department and hospice research and audit.
Requirements of the Senior Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist, including medical, rehabilitation and community experience.
This Senior Physiotherapist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.