Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 3 Senior Pharmacy Assistant Technical Officers to fill a full-time role in Brixton.
The pay rates for these locum Senior Pharmacy Assistant Technical Officer jobs are £14.00 - £15.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Pharmacy Assistant Technical Officers:
- HCPC Registration
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- NHS Hospital Aseptic Services experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Senior Pharmacy Assistant Technical Officer jobs are advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.