Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 8a Senior Clinical/Forensic Psychologist to work based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this locum Band 8a Senior Clinical/Forensic Psychologist job is £33-34 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide highly specialist psychological assessment and therapy, using complex psychological data gained from a variety of sources
- Ensure the systematic provision of psychological services, including the responsibility to prioritise work appropriately
- Communicate assessment results, formulations, outcome data, and other complex and sensitive information orally and in written form in order to support the work of multidisciplinary colleagues
- Provide specialist psychological advice, guidance, consultation and supervision to other professionals and staff contributing to the formulation, diagnosis, treatment plans and management of service users, both within and outside the Trust
- Contribute to the development of services, reviewing service outcomes, designing and participating in audit, research and clinical governance initiatives, and working cooperatively with colleagues to achieve service goals and maximise service effectiveness. This will involve communication with a wide range of clinical and managerial colleagues, within and outside the Trust
- Provide supervision to less senior qualified psychology staff, assistant psychologists, volunteers and other colleagues including facilitators of offender programmes
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.