Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5 Staff Nurse to work full-time based in Guernsey, within the Medical Rehabilitation Unit.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse job is £30,566 - £39,560 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Supervise and participate in the professional and skills development of qualified and unqualified nursing staff
- Assist newly appointed nursing staff to progress to the same level of competence
- Be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients
- Provide prescribed nursing care without supervision, within the level of the post holders’ experience, referring to a more senior nurse when necessary
- Deliver care per current ward philosophy
- Adhere to the States of Guernsey’s policies, procedures and guidelines
- Take charge of the ward and supervise nursing staff regularly
- Maintain accurate records, both electronic and paper, of the care given per agreed standards
- Participate as a team member
- Act per the NMC Code of Professional conduct
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Recent nursing experience
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.