Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced IDTS Nurse to work full-time based in HMP Lowdham Grange.
The pay rate for this locum IDTS Nurse is £30 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will complete assessments and 1:1 clinics with patients in withdrawal and suffering with addiction.
- Administer medication using SystmOne and Methameasure.
- Conduct 4/8/12 weekly reviews and testing.
Requirements of the IDTS Nurse:
- NMC Registered
- Degree or equivalent within nursing
- Prison clearance and experience is essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This IDTS Nurse job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.