Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse/Registered Learning Disability Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Mansfield.
This role involves working within a locked unit for men with intellectual disabilities who are on a section of the Mental Health Act and need a period of rehabilitation.
- Days - £23.50
- Nights/Saturdays - £29.00
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £35.00
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse/Registered Learning Disability Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health and learning disability nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse/Registered Learning Disability Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.