Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work based in Bristol, within the Early Intervention in Psychosis Team.
The pay rate for this locum Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) is £29.60 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Organising and running clinics in order to complete physical health checks for clients and recording and interpreting results on the Rio system. Skills required would include phlebotomy.
- Assisting in health promotion programmes and brief interventions on alcohol use/smoking.
- Assisting with physical health promoting groups run by the team such as badminton, allotment, and walking groups.
- Working with the team to create sustainable practice around physical health.
- Development, implementation, and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient.
- Provide information which enables patients to make choices about adopting a healthier lifestyle.
- Promote a patient-focused approach to care in collaboration with all relevant health professionals.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN):
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained).
- NMC registration and a valid live pin.
- Recent UK Nursing experience.
- State registered with nursing & Midwifery Council.
- Up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a newly qualified nurse.
- Understanding of NMC Code of Practice and requirements of it for own practice and behaviour.
- Understanding of equality and diversity and how to apply it to self.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.