Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Inpatient Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Swindon. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Able to plan, implement and evaluate resident care and act accordingly if untoward
- changes occur
- Maintain accurate, appropriate records
- Knowledge of medication rounds and safe administration and disposal of drugs
- Practical experience of providing high quality care and exceeding expectations
- Able to develop an excellent therapeutic relationship; function as named nurse undertaking
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.