Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time as a Mental Health Practitioner within a Triage Team based in Leicester. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £22.95 per hour for Days, £29.84 per hour for Nights/Saturdays and £36.71 per hour for Sundays/Bank holidays (Assignment rate).
- The CAP team is Covid-19 response to NHS Englands request that all Mental Health Trust have a single referral/access point to expedite and make easier for patients to access support.
- The CAP team currently triage all mental health referrals into Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust and within that triage decide the appropriate care pathway for the patient. Whether that be Crisis Team, CMHT, Outpatients, or Psychological Therapy Service.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent Mental Health Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.