Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Wakefield, working on the Mental Health Wards.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £20.06 - £33.86 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Beamshaw Ward is controlled access, male-only 14-bed inpatient unit which provides support to those experiencing an acute mental crisis where there are significant risks to themselves or others.
- Clarke Ward is a controlled access, female-only 14 bed inpatient unit which provides support to those experiencing an acute mental crisis where there are significant risks to themselves or others.
- Willow Ward is a gender-specific inpatient ward with 5 male beds and 5 female beds, all en-suite. The ward is on one level providing disabled access and shower facilities/bathing. There is also a male and female lounge, dining area and small garden area.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.