Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Somerset for a Principal Psychologist in a Multidisciplinary Team.
The salary for this Principal Psychologist job is £48,000-£50,000.
About the role:
- As a Principal Psychologist, you will support women with mental health needs and will be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working, risk assessments, facilitate staff reflective practice sessions and will be requested to design and deliver training
- Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the systematic development and provision of psychology services at Wellesley Hospital, where you will support and develop a team of qualified and in-training Psychologists, providing supervision within a clinical environment.
Duties of the Principal Psychologist:
- Directly, or through the provision of supervision, to make highly skilled evaluations and decisions about treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models and highly complex factors concerning historical and developmental processes that have shaped the individual, family or group.
- To ensure clear systems are in place (and are followed) to process and manage new referrals/admissions.
- To support/supervise other departmental members in the assessment, formulation and case management of therapeutic work.
- To develop and support appropriate systems for the effective running of the Psychology service in line with clinical governance standards, professional standards and departmental procedures.
Requirements of the Principal Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Post qualifying experience
- Previous experience with supporting women and/or mental health
- MBT training preferred but not essential
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Principal Psychologist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.