Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Outpatient Pharmacist to work full-time based in Gillingham.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Outpatient Pharmacist job is £23-£25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Deliver and manage the clinical pharmacy service to various wards including the Emergency Department and Acute Medical Unit.
Requirements of the Band 6 Outpatient Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Recent experience working as a pharmacist within NHS or similar setting, preferably outpatient experience.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Band 6 Outpatient Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.