Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapy Quality Assurance Manager to work based in Hillingdon.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapy Quality Assurance Manager job is £45-£58 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- 20 hours per week.
- Determining whether assessments need to be done in house or sent out to others.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Quality Assurance Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent NHS experience either pre- or post-qualification.
- Minimum two years post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist, including previous experience with quality assurance.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapy Quality Assurance Manager job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.