Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Services Occupational Therapy Deputy Manager to work based in Milton Keynes.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapy Deputy Manager job is £35-£38 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-9-month contract.
- To be an experienced, qualified, and registered Occupational Therapist, who is the first point of contact for team members; providing support, advice and guidance.
- To assist in the professional management and leadership of the team, ensuring an effective response to occupational therapy referrals. To hold and manage complex cases on an individual basis.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Deputy Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapy Deputy Manager job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.