Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Homecare Transformation Commissioner to work full-time within Adult Social Care in Bexley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Homecare Transformation Commissioner job is £450 - £500 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Main purpose of the job:
- To act as Project Lead for the transformation and re-procurement of home care services - both short term and long term care
- To chair the home care project board
- To develop and deliver a project plan for the transformation and procurement
- To ensure the above is undertaken in line with the ASC pathways transformation, working closely with the lead for that programme and ensuring that the intersections between the projects are managed
- To finalise the place based delivery model
- To develop the pricing structure for a place based delivery model in conjunction with finance colleagues
- Maintain a relationship with the market to enable and facilitate the transformation
- To agree the CCGs requirements in relation to home care for CHC patients and include as required, ensuring the appropriate governance
Requirements of the Homecare Transformation Commissioner:
- Experience within a similar role
- Extensive experience within adult social care
- Commissioning experience
This Homecare Transformation Commissioner job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.