Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute ICU Dietitian to fill a locum full-time/part-time role based in Aylesbury. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC. You will be working in adult mixed community work.
The pay rate for this Dietitian job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Working on ITU/Complex enteral feeding and MDT working
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics.
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.