Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Deputy Manager (RGN) to work in Southport. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Deputy Manager role is £35,490 per annum.
- As a Clinical Lead Nurse you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
- To be responsible for the clinical management of the home including medication management.
- Develop the skills of the care team to promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care.
- To ensure effective induction of all nursing staff and with their clinical supervision, potential mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and CQC Standards as well as following internal policies and procedures Planning, directing and delivery of high quality person centred care.
- Undertake staff reviews and team meetings.
- To assume regular nursing duties within the home leading the other members of the clinical team.
Requirements of the Deputy Manager:
- Qualification/Degree within Nursing
- Current NMC Registration
- Recent UK experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent clinical skills Managerial, leadership experience
- Strong Clinical experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of working as a nurse in a nursing home
- Experience working in elderly care and excellent leadership qualities.
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent clinical skills and be motivated to offer the highest standards of care.
This Deputy Manager role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.