Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Lambeth for a Band 6 Community Practitioner to work 37.5 hours per week, within the Short-Term Support Team.
The pay rate for this locum Community Practitioner role is £30.62 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
Requirements of the Community Practitioner:
- Registered mental health nurse or qualified social worker
- Significant NHS experience as a Community Practitioner
- Willing to undertake a Standard / Enhanced DBS check
- An enthusiastic and motivated clinician who have experience of working with patients in an inpatient or community setting
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Practitioner job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.