Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work in Barnet on a part time or full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Community Paediatric Occupational Therapist job is £22.00 - £23.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 7.5 hours per day
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Flexible start and finish time
- Working with children in the community in school, clinic and home settings as required
- Carry out assessments, write reports, write clinical progress notes, provide programmes
- Provide OT interventions, discharge
- Work within a MDT Team
Requirements of the Community Paediatric Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Knowledge and experience working with children
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Paediatric Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.