Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Nurses to work in a Community Team based in Downend, Sandwell. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £18-£20 per hour (Assignment rate).
You will be working Monday - Friday 8-6pm.
Duties of the Community Nurse:
- Medication administration via injection, syringe driver and patches.
- Wound management; pressure sores, leg ulcer- including compression therapy.
- Catheter changes and review.
- Taking blood test, wound swabs, specimens etc.
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Recent UK Community Nursing experience
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive community nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.