Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work full-time in an Older Adults Team based in Hereford.
The pay rate for this locum Community Mental Health Nurse is £25 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous mental health nursing experience
- Experience working in the community, as well as experience working with Older Adults and/or memory services.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.