Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Cluster/Area Manager Pharmacist to work full-time across East & West Midlands.
The salary for this permanent Cluster/Area Manager Pharmacist job is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
- Effectively manage and monitor a group of pharmacies in your allocated area.
- Taking into account branch visits and 1-1 meetings, supporting individuals and branches to achieve their targets and moving the store forward.
- Monitor staffing to ensure that the store has sufficient staff to meet its requirements.
- Produce and follow up development plans to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensure that all holiday and sicknesses are reported in the correct manner to the correct departments.
- Communicate effectively on instructions given by senior management.
- Gather soft intelligence regarding Employees in your network.
- Cover stores as a Pharmacist in the event of an emergency/sickness.
- Undertake investigations when needed.
- Undertake Employee grievance and Welfare.
- Be actively involved in the setup, Acquisition and disposal of Branches within the group.
- Provide annual leave cover within the branches you are responsible for.
Requirements of the Cluster/Area Manager Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist and full fitness to practice
- Good knowledge of Pharmacy Law, Regulations and the NHS Contract
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Be willing to travel regularly
- Good organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
- Need to have the enthusiasm to drive towards success
- Experience of working in a business sales environment is desirable
- Must have a professional approach when dealing with staff
- Must be IT Literate
This Cluster/Area Manager Pharmacist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.