Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Clinical Pharmacist to work full-time based in Lewisham, London.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Pharmacist job is £25.00 -£26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Pharmacist:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Working on surgery and medical ward cover
Requirements of the Clinical Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Recent NHS experience working as a pharmacist and ward exposure
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.