Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN/CPN) to work full-time as a CAMHS Practitioner based in Doncaster.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £25.23 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Provide clinical interventions to children and young people across Doncaster who are struggling with mental health difficulties or who are at high risk of suicide, life threatening self-harm or other mental health issues that are deemed urgent.
- Carry a clinical caseload of children and young people utilising age appropriate interventions and in-line with NICE Guidelines.
- Work with other clinicians in providing effective, evidence based therapeutic care and to lead/ support other clinician's with the development of care pathways.
- The post holder will provide clinical supervision to junior members of staff thus ensuring that they are complying with TRUST standards of care, record keeping and care planning.
- The post holder is required to be flexible and adaptable in order to respond to the diverse and demanding nature of this post.
- Demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
- Deliver consultation/advice and information to all external agencies across children's universal services e.g. statutory and voluntary organisations, carers and guardians on issues pertaining to self-harm, eating disorders or mental health issues of a complex nature.
Requirements of the CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.