Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Ticehurst. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £30,574.00 - £32,255.00 per annum.
- Our CAMHS nurses will work closely with our established professional mental health team including consultant psychiatrists, doctors and the committed therapy team.
- You will have the support of our excellent health care assistants.
- Our Senior Management team will listen to your thoughts and ideas and you have the opportunity to be really involved and engaged in the care of our young people.
- Competitive salary
- Enhancements of 20% for unsociable hours and evenings, 50% bank holidays, 30% overtime.
- £5000 welcome to priory bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Lunchtimes with your colleagues in the highly subsidised staff restaurant.
- NMC payment in full
- Referral Scheme - Introduce others and earn £1000
- Flexible Priory Group benefits including company pension scheme
- Opportunities for continuous professional and independent development including funding external training and qualifications, mentorship and supervision
- Access to unique training scheme through our 'career pathways' programme.
- In addition to annual leave which increases along with your service you have a day off on your birthday.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.