Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to work in Hereford and surrounding areas.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.50 per hour (rate may be negotiable based on exp) and is an initial 3-month contract. This position is Monday to Friday.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Mental Health Nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
- CAMHS experience.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirement.