Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered CAMHS Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to work full-time in Milton Keynes. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent CAMHS Nurse role is £33,792.19 per annum.
- The CAMHS nurse will be responsible for supporting the clinical psychologist in delivering and implementing clinical and therapeutic interventions to young people via the referral process.
- The post holder will be expected to liaise with the families of our young people and also community CAMHS and FCAMHS, ensuring appropriate support is arranged for the young people upon release.
- Complete a comprehensive mental health assessment on all new admissions. Triaging the new referrals to the service - gathering the appropriate family history and issues that are present and requiring the service.
- Planning care and assisting in providing strategies for the young people referred to the team.
- To provide a high standard of care for young people in keeping with the NMC standards and operational policies and procedures
- Supporting the psychologist in implementing a range of interventions to meet the needs of our young people.
- Evaluate and make decisions about treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models and highly complex factors concerning historical and developmental processes that have shaped the young person.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
Requirements of the CAMHS Nurse:
- Part 1 NMC registration RMN\LD
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working with children and adolescents
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Must be an effective team worker and be able to lead in areas of tier 1& 2 CAMHs interventions.
- Ability to manage and maintain own caseload and work autonomously within the specialist area.
This CAMHS Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.