Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 CAMHS Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work within A&E in Kingsley Green.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 CAMHS Mental Health Nurse (CPN) job is £29-42 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Clinical and operational leadership
- Case discussions
- Assessments and follow ups of YP who present at A&E in a Mental Health crisis
- Monitoring of the case load
- Supervision of staff
- Leading MDT meetings
Requirements of the CAMHS Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This CAMHS Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.