Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Call Handlers to work based in Walthamstow.
This pay rate for these locum Call Handler roles is £12.25 per hour (paye), have initial 3-month contracts and are full time hours to work 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Provide support and a comprehensive administration service for all service clinicians, including the use of the departments computerised clinical systems
- Act as first point of contact for patients, their relatives and service clinicians
- Ensure the smooth running of varying services across the organisation
Requirements of the Call Handlers:
- Experience of working in an administrative role within healthcare setting
- Experience of working with Primary Care IT systems (EMIS Web Knowledge - Essential)
- Experience of working across organisational boundaries in a health care setting
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Call Handler roles are advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.