Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Sonographer to work within an Obstetrics and Gynaecology Team based in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of sonography and be registered with the HCPC.
The Salary for this Permanent Sonographer role is £33,222 - £43,041 per annum.
- To work at an advanced level of practice providing a high quality ultrasound service with comprehensive independently written reports
- Communicate highly complex information regarding diagnosis/treatment directly with Clinicians and patients
- To independently prioritise patients and organise workload from a variety of referral pathways to meet the needs of the service
- Provide expert opinion/advice and contribute to the management of the Ultrasound Department
- To undertake additional responsibilities as identified by the Imaging Services Manager
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiology
- HCPC registered as a sonographer
- Candidates must show a good level of sonography and extensive NHS Experience
This Sonographer job is advertised by Vitor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.