Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Sonographer to work based in Orkney
The pay rate for this locum Sonographer job is negotiable and is a 3-month contract.
Single accommodation (which will be shared with another locum) will be provided and return travel expenses within the UK up to £500 will be reimbursed.
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- HCPC registration.
- Postgraduate sonography experience, including extensive experience in General Medical, Gynae including early pregnancy and ectopic, Obstetrics, Vascular including carotid doppler, Small parts, testes.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Sonographer job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.