Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse) to work full-time in West Bromwich. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £24,214 - £30,112 per annum.
- To provide quality nursing care and be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care needs.
- To carry out all appropriate care interventions and be designated to take charge regularly of the ward in which she/he is placed.
- To supervise junior staff, to teach and supervise qualified and unqualified staff, including students.
- To play an active part in the continuing development of the ward or department in which she/he is placed.
- To apply enhanced knowledge, skills, experience and leadership appropriate to the care setting.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RMN/RNLD Qualified Nurse
- Current NMC Registration
- Recent UK experience working as a Registered Nurse
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.