Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Nurse to work full-time in Westminster. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £22 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- An in-date DBS is required for all roles/work
- RGN qualified
- NMC qualified
- Must have recent Community Nursing experience
- Car driver/ability to travel within your locality in a timely manner.
- Experience and knowledge of: Medicine Management, Diabetes care/Insulin administration, Trauma wounds, Surgical wounds, Pressure Ulcer care, Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion.
- Recent Anaphylaxis Training
- Male and female catheterisation - care of and insertion.
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.