Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Practitioner to work within a Long Term Children and Families Team based in Barnet.
The pay rate for this Advanced Practitioner is £35 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Working with children who are subject to CP or CIN Plans
- Work with children in care
- Work with court cases
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- You must have recent experience working within a similar role
- Assessment and court work skills are essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements