Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager/Home Care ManagerÂ to work full-time within Children's Services in East Renfrewshire, within the Home Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £30.00 - £40.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Team Manager:
- To support the Senior Team Manager in managing the delivery of Care at Home Services in East Renfrewshire which includes mainstream home care, Telecare, hospital discharge service provision and commissioned home care services
- To be responsible for line managing Home Support Organisers and assume responsibility for managing, developing, motivating other Care at Home staff as required, ensuring a positive culture in providing a modern, effective and efficient service
- To support the Senior Team Manager in ensuring contract compliance in respect of commissioned services
- To organise and monitor management information systems that will facilitate the retrieval of essential statistical data including that relating to clients, resources, service provision, training and deployment of staff
- To assist in ensuring that the relevant returns, self-assessment and inspection information required by the Regulator is returned within set timescales
- To participate actively in service planning, evaluation and development; also the implementation of departmental policies and procedures
- To liaise with staff from all departments of the Council and its partner agencies, particularly health colleagues, to create, maintain and enhance
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Experience working in a similar role is essential
- Previous experience working in the Adult's field
This Team Manager job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.