Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Waking Night Family Support Worker to work full-time based in Darlington.
The salary for this permanent Waking Night Family Support Worker job is£30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
- Involved working directly with families in budgeting, healthy living, employment/training and supervision of any contact with extended family who may attend the centre
- Work within policies and procedures
Requirements of the Waking Night Family Support Worker:
- RES and RCW & Support worker experience would be ideal
- Ability to be able to work evenings and weekends - shift work
- Have experience of working in a Children’s safeguarding environment
- Assessment skills/ administrations skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with anxious parents
- Early years' experience
- Therapeutic/Counselling experience
- An understanding of the issues affecting parenting i.e.. Drug and alcohol use, mental health and Domestic Abuse
- Full driving licence
- Experience of training in life skills
- A new, exciting and rewarding role
- Support and training,
- Opportunities to develop close supportive working relationships with other services internally and externally
- Pension Scheme
- 4 weeks per annum (plus 8 public bank holidays
This Waking Night Family Support Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.