Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Theatre Manager to fill a full-time role based in Stafford.
The salary for this Theatre Manager job is £45,000 per annum.
Requirements of the Theatre Manager:
- Strong track record of delivering CQC compliance
- At least 5 years Theatre and Endoscopy Management Experience at Band /Grade 8a +(NHS)
- Ideally experience at Band/ grade 8b
- Registered with the NMC
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Theatre Manager job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.