Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within the Children's Service MASH Team based in Northampton.
The salary for this Team Manager job is £48,729 - £53,494 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Lead, manage and direct a Northamptonshire County Council social care team for children and young people
- Improve outcomes for children and young people in receipt of these services
- Recruit, supervise, appraise, and develop staff
- Manage budgets
- Develop and write the team plan
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.